Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm on Etsy!

I finally got around to opening an Etsy shop today..........summer was too busy and I wasn't home much, but school started in Georgia today so it's back to work!

                              It's a little bit of this and that I've collected 
                                  over the years of flea marketing...
                                           
                                                                            Vases...




Vintage Quilts




Chenille


Bowls









And a few cute things for a child's room....

prints







and room accents






Even a retro parrot planter!



This is something new for me, I've got a lot of things I've collected
and am ready to part with....I'd love for you to
come visit me at Livin' in the Past on Etsy!!




until next time, have a great Monday!!

devon :)




9 comments:

  1. I will be sure
    to visit! Congrats,
    Devon!!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you girl! I hope you sell tons too :) I've always loved your taste and I'm sure there are so many others that will too ~ I hope you're staying cool sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and best of luck on this new venture! I love Etsy and shop there often so I will be sure to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Opening an Etsy shop, I've heard, is a lot of work! I'm linking on and I will come back to check out your shop! Love your moniker...and that adorable little parrot! SO cute! Andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Devon! Congratulations! You're going to make a lot of people very happy. I see some wonderful things here. I also want to tell you how much I enjoyed your last post with the lovely sepia photos. They capture something that I think doesn't really exisit anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ,
    This is my first visit to your lovely blog. Love all your sweet finds. The sampler is a real find.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good shopping Devon....I've never shopped Etsy so while you'll be a new Etsy seller....I'll try my hand at being a new shopper:)
    See ya over there..

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice going on the ETSY shop !!! i will check it out..all of this looks like the inside of my house too !!!! we sure love the same things...

    happy to stop by today for a visit, my friend

    kary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devon,
    How exciting for you, congratulations! You have great items, I especially like the photo album and the turquoise bowl! Good luck, I hope you sell lots of goodies!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete